Pages

Friday 1 July 2016

Malala Yousafzai Narative

“Tawaqquf” A taliban man shouted at the bus driver. The bus stopped. I could feel the wind rush up my spine. My friend and I were talking about why the Taliban stopped us while we were on the way home from school. Everyone was so quiet, that you could hear a pin drop. I looked around and  could see men surrounding the bus. Everyone was so scared that no one said a single word. Looking at my friends eyes I knew that everyone was nervous and worried about what would happen next.The taliban man walked towards the door and knocked. The driver opened the door. As he opened the bus doors you could see he was as scared as the rest of us, .
The taliban man shouted “WHO HERE IS MALALA?”
No one answered, we were all too afraid. He looked around and gave a nasty ugly stare at every girl and tried to make them reveal the truth.

We looked at each other in silence and we knew we had to stick together and not reveal anything. He kept looking at me mostly, like he knew that I was Malala. I wanted to move but I couldn’t! I felt like a girl who is about to jump off a cliff. He walked up and down the bus. You could hear the dirt on his boots on the floor of the bus as he walked up and down. I looked at him and he gave me the evils like I was giving him attitude but I wasn’t,.
He came to my seat and whispered in my ear, “Who here is Malala?”
I was too scared to say that I was Malala so I gave no answer, but he got up and screamed “WHO HERE IS MALALA!!?”
We all jumped out of our seats with fear.
I was so sick and tired of being afraid, I got up and said “ I AM MALALA” with great courage in my voice.
He looked at me and said “Well aren’t you brave” and pulled out his  gun and chuckled. He pointed the gun at me and smiled…. BANG!!! I fell to the floor in great pain I could hear cars driving away, people crying.

I could feel people surrounding me with their legs shaking with fear and hear people screaming to the driver “drive to the hospital”. I could hear the other girls getting ready to call the ambulance. I didn’t say anything but cry in pain. I feel a piece of cloth on my face being wrapped around my head to stop me from bleeding. I hear the sirens getting closer and closer.

“One Child,One Teacher,One Pen and One Book can change the world”
-Malala Yousafzai

By: Losaline                

No comments:

Post a Comment